G-SHOCK Water-Resistant Limited Edition Watch – Black
These models commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW-6900, with its distinctive three digital dials, back in 1995. These new anniversary models incorporate four special design elements.
The packaging of these models also features hologram printing and color blocking for a look that reflects the designs of the watches. New G-SHOCK models that are great ways to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the DW-6900.
- Semi-transparent resin case and band
- Light polarizing gradation deposition layer on the glass that changes color depending on the viewing angle
- Three digital dials, each with a different color LCD: blue, green, and pink
- Main display with a monogram design based on the number 25.
- Module: 3230
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case DW-6900SP ……..53.2 x 50.0 x 16.3 mm
- Weight: 67 g
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Flash alert – flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00’00”0059’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00’0023:59’59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1-second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments, and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm