No products in the cart.
G-SHOCK Men’s Master of G Watch – Black
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Whether in the desert, jungle, snowy mountain terrain or wilderness, every outdoor environment becomes a field of activity. RANGEMAN is built to achieve the ultimate toughness that G-SHOCK pursues, with high specifications for shock, dust/mud and water resistance, and advanced survival features ranging from GPS signal reception to Triple Sensor and solar operation of every function. Bluetooth® communication has been added to enable linking with smartphones. G-SHOCK continues its relentless challenge as the leader in acquiring the toughness and functionality to operate at extreme limits. A “survival-tough” new RANGEMAN is born.
- Module: 3452
- Size of Case GPRB1000 60.3 × 57.7 × 20.2 mm
- Total weight: 42g
- Low-temperature resistance (-20°C / -4°F)
- 200M water-resistance
- GPS Signal Frequency 1575.42 MHz GPS Signal Reception Mud-resistant Shock-resistant Triple Sensor (altimeter, barometer/thermometer, digital compass)
- Time-calibration (auto*1); acquisition of position information (manual)
- 1 GPS Signals are received automatically when the watch recognizes they are in the area
- Communication standard Bluetooth low energy
- Signal range up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions)
- GPS navigation