No products in the cart.
G-SHOCK Limited Edition Two-Way Time Sync Technology Watch – Black
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MTGB1000DCM-1 provides luxury and strength with its laser camo printed stainless steel bezel and band. MTGB1000DCM-1 also features G-SHOCK’s most premium features, including Bluetooth connectivity, which pairs with the G-SHOCK Connected App for accurate timekeeping, and tough solar technology for self-charging capabilities. It also boasts G-SHOCK’s Tough Movement technology, made to withstand the toughest of activities as well as Two-Way Time Sync technology that combines self-adjusting atomic timekeeping for an accurate hour/date display.
- Shock resistant
- Sapphire crystal
- 200m water resistance
- Super illuminator
- Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany); 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan); 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
- Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day (except for use in China: up to five times a day)
- Bluetooth® low energy
- World Time: 27 cities (39 time zones*, daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time: auto summer time (DST) switching; home time/world time switching
- Stopwatch: 1 second; measuring capacity: 23:59’59; measuring modes: elapsed time
- Countdown Timer: Measuring unit: 1 second (maximum 24 hours) 1 independent daily alarm
- Smartphone Link functions (world time: over 300 cities, automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting), day and date display, full auto*calendar, LED light (super illuminator and afterglow), battery level indicator
- Tough Solar power system (solar*charging system)
- About 18 months with the power*saving function* ON after full charge.
- Power*saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Phone finder function
- Size of Case: 55.8 × 51.7 × 14.4 mm
- Module 5544
- Total Weight: Approx. 123g logo