G-SHOCK Limited Edition Titanium Scratch Resistant Watch – Multicolor
This is a new variation on the full-metal GMWB5000 that incorporates titanium material into their square-faced design, which inherits plenty of the DNA of the original G-SHOCK DW5000C.
The case, band, bezel, and back cover of this new model are made of lightweight, easy-on-the-wrist titanium. Titanium is notorious for being a material that is difficult to work with, and its application in this model represents a significant achievement. The surface of the metal is finished with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating that protects it against scratching and other damage.
The GMWB5000TCF model with titanium case, bezel, band, and back, which is laser engraved with a distinctive camouflage pattern. After a DLC coating is applied to the case and band, the gradations of the camouflage pattern are created by using dot patterns of three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
This new full-metal GMWB5000 Series watch maintains the original G-SHOCK concept while improving overall timekeeping quality.
- Shock Resistant
- 200m water resistant
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or seconds), afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful), 5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal, The latest signal reception results, Time Calibration Signals, Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz, Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz, Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz, Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan), Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga),Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency:68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
- 5 World time register 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Low battery alert, Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099),12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date display (day / month display swapping), Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: +_ 15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation normal use without exposure to light after charge), 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Module 3459
- Size of case / total weight GMW-B500D 49.3 X 43.2 X 13.0 mm /167g, GMW-B5000TFG 49.3 X 43.2 X 13.0 mm / 167g